PCB found in the Oculus ROV System, also available for general robotics projects. Arduino compatible, with L293DD H-bridge
chip for powering and controlling up to 2 DC-motors, using the same board, as well as a standard servo pin header.
5V USB power, with serial-over-USB communication. Good for low-power applications.
- Arduino Duemilanove compatible
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- L293DD H-bridge
- On-board screw terminals for 2x DC motors, 1x standard servo pin header.
- 5V USB power, mini-USB female jack
- FTDI serial-over-USB communication
- Unused arduino pins brought out to female headers
- Overall size: 80mm x 55mm